Torklift Frame Mount front camper tie down R3503 fits Dodge with SuperHitch receiver:
1989-1993 D150/250/350 All Cabs Long (8') Bed (See Footnote 2)
1994-2002 2500/3500 All Cabs All (See Footnote 2)
2003-2012 2500/3500 HD All Cabs All (See Footnote 2,3,4,5)
2007-2015 3500/4500/5500 Cab/Chassis N/A (See Footnote 1)
Image for illustration purposes. Tie downs vary slightly for each application. Price is per pair.
Leading the camper tie down industry in strength, quality, advanced design and installation. TorkLift TRUE frame mounted tie downs are far superior to all tie down systems available.
The TorkLift system is unique in its design and is patented.
Four independent tie down points (with no belly or crossbar) working much like your receiver type trailer hitch as the inserts are removable allowing the system to be virtually undetectable when not in use.
They are designed for each make and model to fit tight to the frame so as not to compromise ground clearance.
TorkLift tie downs are not universal "one size fits all' therefore all the problems with correct fit for each particular application have been eliminated.
(1) SuperHitch Magnum 20K/30K requires the use of Tie Down R3504
(2) If using older one piece SuperHitch, for rear tie down, please call 800.246.8132
(3) Dually applications may require the use of (#A7004 Dually Adapter Kit) Measure from front of camper slide in point to the rear anchor point. If total is 90” or less, use Dually Adapter Kit
(4) SuperHitch Magnum 20K/30K D1102M requires R3503/ R3503A rear tie downs SuperHitch Magnum 20K D1101M requires R3503/R3503A Rear TD
(5) Will not work with aftermarket Mopar rear mounted kick out steps that are mounted under the bumper
*See "Terms & Policies"